RAE Solutions Update
Addition of New Models for DOE Requirements:
- BLU-L, Copeland Scroll Compressor Condensing Unit Product Line
- BLU-B, Bitzer Semi-Hermetic Compressor Condensing Unit Product Line
- UFH, Ultimate FH Unit Cooler Product Line
- AWSM, Awesome Medium Profile Unit Cooler Product Line
Retirement of Legacy Models:
- LUI/LUO, Copeland Scroll Compressor Condensing Units
- FH Series Unit Cooler Product Line
- A Series Unit Cooler Product Line
- DS Condensing Unit Product Line
- DD Condensing Unit Product Line
Unit Cooler Model Nomenclature Update Due to DOE Requirements:
- All Unit Coolers will have different capacity ratings for specific refrigerants due to the new DOE rating criteria The R-404a and R-507a refrigerant units were affected the most because of this.
- All Unit Coolers will have an “L” or an “M” indicated in the model number.
- L = Operating Evaporator Temperatures of 0°F and Below
- M = Operating Evaporator Temperatures Above 0°F
*DOE compliancy will be noted on Rating Data Sheets and Submittal Sheets coming from RAE Solutions for all compliant units.
Pricing Updates and Changes:
- BLU-L Series Copeland Scroll Compressor Condensing Units Added (Comparable to LUO List Pricing). Additional Options in Pricing.
- BLU-B Series Bitzer Semi-Hermetic Compressor Condensing Units Added
- UFH Series Unit Cooler Units Added (Comparable to FH Series List Pricing)
- AWSM Series Unit Coolers Added (Comparable to A Series List Pricing)
- Deleted Unit Fused Disconnect Option from condensing unit pricing. We have seen a marked decrease in the Unit Fused Disconnect Option usage/requirement and have decided to leave only the Unit Circuit Breaker Option. Note: If a unit fused disconnect is ABSOLUTELY required please contact your Account Manager for pricing assistance.
- Temporarily suspended the Oil Filled Gauges With Shut Off Valves Option availability. We will reinstate this option once an acceptable gauge vendor is established.